Elgart/Yates Guitar Duo: Music of the 20th Century
The debut full-length recording by the astonishing Elgart & Yates Duo. This LP is an audiophile analog recording. Note: It's also available as a CD.
Certainly one can tell from their tremendous playing technique that this pair of American guitarists has nothing to fear from their duo competitors.
Neue Zeitschrift für Musik (Germany)
- Stravinsky: Spanish Suite (Zarzuela, Arietta, Notturno, Danza, Lullaby, Jota) 1971
- Hauer: Zwölftonspiel
- Norman: Samba, Glad Rag, Kolo
- Hindemith: Boston, Ragtime (1922)
- Elgart: Laseter (for prepared guitars) (1983)
- Wilson: Lunch Music (for prepared guitars) (1984)
- Stravinsky: Eight Pieces ("Les Cinq Doigts") (1921)
- Sibelius: Sonatine Nr. 3 Op. 67
- Krenek: from Eight Pieces for Two Guitars (Scherzo, Air, Waltz, Toccata)
- Wilson: Bluegrass